1. No advice
- Our website contains general medical information.
- The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
2. No warranties
- The medical information on our website is supplied without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of section 3.1, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
- will be constantly available or available at all;
- is true, accurate, complete, current and non-misleading.
3. Medical assistance
- You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare advisors.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare advisors.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
4. Limits upon exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way which are not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
This disclaimer is effective as from 1 February 2019.